How To Make DIY Morale Patch?
- You need coated Cordura. It is a water-resistant material.
- Different colors posca markers
- Draw and write whatever you want to make your morale patches look stylish.
- Cut them as per your desired shape.
- Attaches the velcro on the backside and stitched the corner
Now your morale patches are ready to wear. This is the easiest way you can create a moral patch yourself in minutes.
Where To Put A Morale Patch?
There are lots of places to put your morale patches; some of them are below.
- Ceiling or on a truck or car as a headliner
What Material Will Morale patch Stick To?
Veltex is the best option to stick morale patches. Made up of 100% nylon fabric and work best to stick morale patches with loop.