How To Iron-On Embroidered Patches
Iron on patches is the most suitable type when it comes to attachments. But sticking them right way should follow a certain guideline. Here we are to remove your confusion about why your iron-on patch not sticking and what temperature is needed to warm iron.
Heat Seal An Embroidery Patch Yourself
[Step By Step Guide]
- First of all, you need to make sure the surface must be wrinkles-free.
- Now let your iron hot to medium heat. If it’s working with mesh, then we recommend the warm level at 240oF or lower.
- The place you are going to attach the patch should be pre-heat.
- Now keep a thin piece of cloth over the top of the patch.
- Put a moderate level of pressure with iron. The recommended time to do so is 5 to 20 seconds.
- At the last step, turn the fabric/cloth inside-out and heat the patch for 20-30 seconds.
NOTE: You can place parchment paper on top of the patch while ironing because parchment paper is heat safe up to 420oF or 215C.